It doesn't mean I'm lost...

Inspired by an old friend who I haven’t seen in a long time to be, in the end, reunited this summer, I remembered about a kind of situations that made me feel empty, like I was trapped in the waiting room of a train station without knowing when the doors will open. . She has a crush on a guy she knows for a long time and he is completely unaware of the “situation”. Of course, they get closer few times and everything is moving forward with the speed of a drowning fish. In all this time, he is seeing a vulgar, shameless bimble that's a model with bones sticking out of her chest and hips. In the old-fashioned way, my friend is faithful to him, even though he acts sometimes, like a complete jackass with her, a smart, pretty, sometimes shy girl that doesn’t have any intention to take her top off in public or to start talking trash just to get his attention.
One of the things I learned in time is that one of the best things you can do in a case like this is to come clean with your intentions\feelings, no matter if you’re a man or a woman. If the answer is not the one you want, you’ll not die, you’ll just move on (after a little heartache -that’s life!). Trust me on this one!

The song is Lost fom Coldplay. I can't get rid of it! It's brilliant :)

Back to Top