Summer's on my window


School's almost over but I still have two semestrial papers. But I really can't help myself not to think about the summer holiday that is coming like a sand storm. So, what are my plans?

Firstly, I will be at my grandparents for a couple of weeks where I'll be sleeping under the peach-tree with a book and my player and continue painting. It's such a wonderful place and I can't wait to go there, where I feel sometimes more like home than where I am right now, in my bedroom.

Then I'll go with my parents in Montenegro,in Budva, a trip had no influence on. They just told me in February "Just so you know, we are going to Budva this year". I hope it's going to be great.

After that, we'll be heading to the mountains, where we go every year since I was born. Horse-back riding, here I come!



What are your plans for the summer?


Photo: http://dulcemdd.deviantart.com/art/summer-40760065

One Comment

N-am :) said...

Normal, la bunci - cea mai clasica si totodata iubita vacanta, singurul loc unde te mai poti simti ca acasa :). Fain de tine,
Muntenegru?!, sa ne dai detalii, sunt curios cum e acolo ca turist vorbind.
Si la munte unde?

Back to Top