"This is beyond anything I have imagined."

I have only been in town for a day and I headed towards the cinema to see the 6th Harry Potter movie. So, how was it?

I have read all the books and, of course, some things have been left out. But it would be selfish of me to say that something is missing. The movie is very long and it focuses on the essential. Some complain that it was not enough but it was and it has a lot of explanations while keeping the fun and the dark part going.
I have to say that the best thing about it is the way it was shot: by using absolutely incredible images and filming techniques that blow your mind. In the very beginning you'll feel weightless and dizzy by the camera swirls. The only disappointment came with the most emotional scene (D's death). It felt weak and not impressing while the movie is full of grand images. Also, the end was a bit weak and not fully concentrated. I was expecting something more emotional and heart-breaking.

All-in-all, it was truly beautiful with plenty of action, and worth seeing. Can't wait for the next one!

Back to Top