Just buzzing by



Today, I'm buzzing with excitement and energy. Why is that, you may ask? Well, I am glad to be back home and after spending my last two weeks in a very very boring small town in the mountains, this city, the people, the lights and the sounds of the city make me feel alive all over again. During the summer I get to be a "country girl", a "small-town girl" and a "mountain girl" but coming back to the city has never felt so good in a long time.


With a friend of mine, I went to see the new movie around: "The ugly truth". It's hilarious but it has a lot of sex-related talk so don't bring your parents with you in the cinema if you want to enjoy it. It's pretty fresh and cute, though predictable, as every romantic comedy.
I really liked it and it made me even "buzzy"er than before.
Go check it out!

Back to Top