"Jake Sully: Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up.


I know I'm one of the last people on this planet to see Avatar, but I'm still going to write something about it. I was honestly not expecting the movie to be this good. It was fantastic! amazing! Filled with action, but also with tearful moments. And, my God, I cried. I was expecting something very military and not so detailed. I must say that the movie has an almost perfect story and the characters were great. It was strange that, even if the characters were not..real or human, I still felt for them. I'm also talking about the forest, which I was very fond of and I didn;t wanted anything to happen to it. Some things , of course, were not so perfect, but still, the movie felt so...fresh. And the 3D , the images , the colours were mind-blowing! Definitely, a movie to see!
One of the best movies I've ever seen!

Back to Top