Waiting sucks!




Well, it seems that I'm getting a lot into american TV shows theese days and the most recent one I've discovered (yeah, I know, I'm so late on this one) is True Blood. I began reading the books without having any clue that the show was inspired from them and, because I really enjoyed the plot and everything, I started watching the show. I've already seen the two seasons and I'm eagerly waiting for the third one, which premieres in June (!!!!!!!).

Here are is a sneak-peek from the upcoming season:


2 Comments

Faboulista said...

everybody is talking about this show. i havent seen it yet but u make it seem like its a must. maybe i should start.
xoxo
mina

nookie said...

yeah, waiting sucks!
true blood it's one of my fav shows, can't wait for season 3...need to know what happened to Bill..

Back to Top